Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wild Child Strikes Again

This morning, S and Z were doing their usual "destroy all order to the couch cushions" game, and S either jumped or fell off the couch. I'd been in the process of telling her to quit jumping around on the couch, so I got to watch the whole thing.

She managed to put two teeth through her lip (one upper canine on each side) and break her right side incisor. The break looks pretty bad. I have called our dentist. He was not planning on coming into the office today, but hearing my description, is going to meet me there at 10.

I don't think the teeth through the lip will need stitches, as each cut is only about - that long. I think the broken tooth will need to be pulled though.

Her only comment is that this hurts more than her finger did. I'll believe it.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

You have your hands full with that one, she sure is cute though!