Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bountiful Baskets

Pretty awesome basket this week. I am most excited about the rainbow swiss chard. Doesn't that look beautiful?! I actually got one more orange than pictured, but I gave one to a friend. The pickup time was supposed to be 8:45, but since the truck was late, pickup was late. I ended up being late to volunteering at the daycare. My partner there, Erin, was on time, and had to hold down the fort alone for a bit, so I gave her an orange as a thank you.


I also got a 38 lb box of apples, but didn't take a picture.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wendy,

Can you add tags to your blog? I ask because I LOVE showing off your photos of the contents of your basket each week or so.

If each post that contained a photo of your basket were tagged, I could show off several baskets at once by just searching for that particular tag.

Just a thought.

a

Wendy said...

That's a great idea. I've been really bad about adding tags. I think I added a tag to all of the bountiful basket posts. I shall try to be better about tagging in general.