Monday, January 19, 2009

Girl Scout Cookie Time!!!!

Yes folks, it's that time of year again. The time that I dread, but the highlight of the girl scout year for K.

IT'S GIRL SCOUT COOKIE TIME!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know, it's good to be supportive in my children's activities. Trust me, I've spent many an hour going door to door with her. I don't understand why she likes it so much, but she sure does. This year, her leaders have planned a super fantastic activity for the girls if they all make goal. Her personal troop gets $.40 of each box of cookies sold. She personally gets another $.20. The rest is given either to her scout council or to the actual production of cookies. Her goal this year is to sell 325 boxes. Last year, we worked really, really hard, and sold 320 boxes. I hope we can make goal, given the current state of the economy.

If you would like to order, you may email or call me. I'm happy to mail cookies at cost. We've already sold over a case at cost to our out of state friends.

Here's my beautiful girl all ready to go sell cookies. Isn't she growing up fast?!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Count me in for sure. I didn't have any girlscouts come to my house last year and had to resort to going to Harmon's to get what the girl had left there which meant no tag a longs for Steve.

Wendy said...

I will totally hook you up!

K or I will call you in the next couple days.