Saturday, August 16, 2008

Harvest

My garden has begun to bear fruit (veggies)!!!!! I am so excited!

Here's the first of what we pulled out of the garden.


We've since picked quite a few more cucumbers, a lot more crookneck squash, and several tomatoes. We will soon have tomatoes and jalepenos coming out of our ears. We also have several eggplants coming along, and two watermelon that grow exponentially each day. Unfortunately, we lost our pumpkins and zucchinis to bugs. Once they were eaten, I gave up on an organic garden and sprayed with insecticide. I know there's earth friendly insecticides out there, but they have to be reapplied often, and I don't even remember to water very often.


This is the craziest cucumber I've ever seen in real life, and it came out of *MY* garden.

No comments: