Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Choose only one!

Here is something fun to contemplate. If you're reading this, you should answer the same question in your blog, and link me back because I want to see your answers.

If you could only listen to one recording artist for the rest of your life, who would you choose?


I was thinking about this yesterday, and realized I would pick Weird Al Yankovic. Wait, hear me out. Chardell, quit laughing!!! I consider Weird Al to be an absolutely brilliant artist. Not only can he write and sing his own songs, but he can make brilliant parodies of other peoples' music. He's had a long lasting career, with lots of albums and songs, covering several genres. It would take me long, long time to get sick of his music.


Or I'm juvenile. Take your pick.

No comments: