Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More horses in the yard

When speaking to G yesterday, I told her that we were ok with the horses being tethered in the back portion of our yard to graze. They had hung up the phone by then, so I didn't know if they had heard that or not.

I halfway expected them to approach us yesterday when we were outside and talk to us about it. But, they did not acknowledge us in any way, shape or form.


Just now, I glanced out the back yard, and this is what I see:


I guess they took us up on the offer. I am more than happy to provide pasture, I have been worried about the horses. But, I would've been happier if the horse owners had talked to us before hand, if nothing else, just to tell us how wonderful and generous we are. We also would've been open to them temporarily changing the fencing arrangements to allow the horses free rein (heh heh) of the back part of our yard.

Oh well, I guess this just makes it tougher for them- doing it this way, they have to babysit the whole time they're in our yard to make sure they won't wander off.

No comments: