Thursday, February 3, 2011

Delusional

I have decided that I want to sink into a delusional state. In said state, the family and I are in Fiji. Kids are playing on the beach, while J and lay back in lounge chairs and watch them frolic happily, not a fight to be seen. If not Fiji, maybe Thailand?

That sounds much lovelier than here. It's been bitterly cold. I guess I can't complain, most of the US in "Snowcopalypse 2011", and buried under feet of now. Very little snow here, but it's been in the single digits. Makes me feel my lack of a garage even more.

We took the daisy scouts to the fire department for a field trip last night because our elementary school was having parent/teacher conferences, and we were asked not to meet there this week. It took us a few minutes to figure out which door to go to, and we nearly froze. Girls loved the trip though.

Speaking of parent teacher conferences, that means the middle kids are out of school early alllllll week. Yay. My favorite!

I think my daiquiri needs a refill. It's getting all melty in the hot sun...

No comments: