Wednesday, February 8, 2012

They caught the vandals!

I am so pleased to report that they caught the punks who shot out my window, and damaged our truck's windshield.  It was 3 local young men, ages 18, 18, and 20. They were charged with felony criminal mischief charges. They did well over $200,000 in damages, hitting more than 100 windows in the process in a couple different towns. It comes as no surprise to me that it was the Clinton City police who found and caught them. Go Clinton Police!!!!

With as much damage as they did, I doubt we'll ever see a penny in restitution. But, I'm sure they'll pay dearly for their "fun", and will have a record to follow them the rest of their lives. They were all legal adults when it happened, so the consequences will be more severe.

If you want to read media accounts, the Standard Examiner wrote an article HERE, and the Salt Lake Tribune wrote and article HERE.

No comments: