Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Art



I wanted to share some of M's art.

Like every other artist, his art wasn't appreciated. Note the teacher comment in the upper corner. Now, in his defense, when he drew that picture, his teacher had told them to imagine they had a new puppy. They were to draw a picture of a rule they'd have for said puppy. Well, I've got to admit that what he drew would be near the top of the list of rules I'd have for my puppy too.

This door hanger was done at primary. I've got to wonder two things. One, what his primary teacher thought when she saw that, and secondly, how she didn't keep from collapsing into a fit of giggles when she saw it.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Lol, those are hilarious? So what kind of rules was the teacher thinking of? Sit? Roll over? Beg?

Mamarazzi said...

blog surfing...i am dying laughing over this art work! BRILLIANT~~


love it!!

HolleeAnn

nora.lakehurst said...

That is so funny. Man that was funny. Your little artist deserves a shake. I love shakes.