Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Debbie Meyer Green Bags

Anyone who knows me well knows that I love to watch infomercials. I am an absolute sucker for them. I rarely order anything off them, but I enjoy watching. My husband just does not get it. However, in the last couple weeks, I've been suckered into buying a couple things, so I thought I'd review them.

I bought Debbie Meyer Green Bags at Wal-Mart. I wasn't very convinced that it would make the dramatic difference they showed on tv, but my kids really felt like I should give it a try. I paid $10 for 20 bags total, and then came home and began my experiment.

Here's my test subjects on day 1:

Here they are day 10:

You'll notice that the bananas aren't in the second picture. While the bags worked startlingly well against rot, they do NOT have any effectiveness against hungry people. The bags only deterred people for one day.

Anyway, you can see that the bags really do work. They even work as well as the tv commercials say. Can you believe it?! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who can't keep up with their fresh fruits and veggies.

No comments: